Escape plan

January 28, 2022

It's been two years since my world started to crumble. And as much as I've been trying to rebuild it, I know new storms are on their way, and I know I'm still too weak to cope. I thought that, if I could go through that, I could go through anything. I thought I had learned my lesson.

Turns out I'm getting sick again and it doesn't matter how hard I try, I will never get rid of this. It's ironically similar to cancer; everytime I think I'm doing better, it's back, and the only way I know how to deal with it is by cutting it off. But, ultimately, I feel as if I'm bound to lose this war. Just like they did.

I'm not leaving this world yet. I'm fighting once again. I just don't know how many cycles I can endure. I'm tired and I wanna go Home. I don't wanna hurt anymore.

Let me down slowly, let me down slowly
Fragile mind will break into a thousand parts
After all this time still running from the same things
It feels like all my life I'm running from the same things
I put it all on the line, would you be my escape plan?

No comments

Post a Comment